|Spawn Zone||Light Containment Zone Heavy Containment Zone|
|Special Ability||Fully Heals the player on use|
"Item #: SCP-500
Object Class: Safe
Description: SCP-500 is a small plastic can which at the time of writing contains forty-seven (47) red pills. One pill, when taken orally, effectively cures the subject of all diseases within two hours, exact time depending on the severity and amount of the subject's conditions. Despite extensive trials, all attempts at synthesizing more of what is thought to be the active ingredient of the pills have been unsuccessful.
Note From Dr. Klein: SCP personnel below Level 3 are now banned from handling SCP-500. This is not to be used to cure a hangover. Get AIDS and then ask permission."
-Extract from the SCP-wiki
SCP-500 is the only healing item in the game that will completly restore your health regardless of its previous value, regardless of class.
SCP-500 can be found in "SCP pedastals" which require level 2 containment access and checkpoint access to open, these can be found in various location around the map, in the Heavy Containment Zone and the Light Containment Zone. 2 SCP-500 pills will spawn per game.
- SCP-500 is useful to the player regardless of situation, its best to use it after you use your other healing items however.
- Combining SCP-500 With SCP-207 will prevent it from killing you, making it much more usefull.
- Using SCP-500 with SCP-268 grants you the opportunity to fully heal safely if timed correctly, allowing you to both evade danger and be ready for the next fight.
- On the SCP-wiki, SCP-500 was combined with SCP-914 to create SCP-427, Developers have expressed interest in allowing the player to Recreate this.
- SCP-500 was also given to victims fully infected by SCP-008, essentially zombies, and were fully cured of their illness with a single pill.