|Spawn Zone||Light Containment Zone|
|Special Ability||Moving when nobody is looking at it at high speeds|
"Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation. In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous object containment procedures."
"Personnel report sounds of scraping stone originating from within the container when no one is present inside. This is considered normal, and any change in this behaviour should be reported to the acting HMCL supervisor on duty. The reddish brown substance on the floor is a combination of feces and blood. Origin of these materials is unknown. The enclosure must be cleaned on a bi-weekly basis."
-Extract from the SCP Wiki.
Upon being spawned, the player using SCP-173 will spawn in its containment cell, which will open after a timer has passed. Upon being let out SCP-173 will be allowed to play, which it does by running around the facility ending those who intend to either kill it or escape from it. In game controls are simple, one will use the WASD (if set) to move, but all movement is accelerated at the expense of 173's jump height being heavily lessened to the point of almost not getting off the ground.
To kill, simply get close to any entity who isn't a fellow SCP and left-click, if done right one will hear a snap and the victim will be instantly killed. You can also hold down left click to snap someone's neck if you can predict where they will be when they blink. However when being looked at, all movement SCP-173 will cease, leaving it immobile until the enemy blinks, at which 173 gets a chance to either get closer, or back off from its prey.
As SCP-173 takes damage its movement speed will be increased making it even more dangerous when low on health. When killed SCP-173 will fall apart on the spot, signalling its end.
Strengths and Weaknesses[编辑]
- Instant Kill
- Fast Movement
- Gains speed as it is damaged, to a point where it is able to cross a room within a single blink.
- Highest Health pool in the game
- Footsteps are quieter than other SCPs, allowing for easier flanking.
- Combos incredibly well with other SCPs, especially 096 and 939
- Stops movement immediately upon being looked at
- Large groups of people make it difficult to move
- Incredibly easy target to armed forces, as it is completely immobile whilst being viewed.
- Speed is a clear indicator of HP and players may become more aggressive the faster SCP-173 is.
- Incredibly vulnerable to the Micro-HID.
- Can be trapped in lockable rooms.
- At high health and alone. its almost impossible to kill a mindful player.
- SCP-173 was the first SCP ever written.
- Many refer to SCP-173 to its body shape, either as "Peanut" or simply "Nut"
- Unlike others, SCP-173 doesn't have a ragdoll, instead it falls apart when killed.
- SCP-173's April Fools form takes its nickname literally, and makes him into a large peanut.