|Special Ability||Melee attack|
"SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. These instances do not seem to retain any of their prior memories or mental functions, having only basic motor skills and response mechanisms. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. SCP-049-2 instances express active biological functions, though these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology. Despite these alterations, SCP-049 often remarks that the subjects have been "cured"."
- Extracts from Official Wiki Page
The only way to become SCP-049-2 is to die by the hands of SCP-049, and be resurrected within the allotted time. Upon spawning, you will revive where you died initially. As SCP-049-2, you are quite fast, moving almost as fast as a sprinting human . The purpose of you is to be a tank for the more important SCPs to survive, after all SCP-049-2 is cannon fodder is several ways, mostly due to being expendable and able to be mass produced in a sense from cornered human prey. SCP-049's 2 has a 0.2 second windup speed. With a 1 second cooldown afterwards.
Strengths and Weaknesses[编辑]
- Power in numbers
- Quite fast
- Has no special abilities.
- Incredibly squishy compared to other SCPs.
- In old versions of the game, the zombies used to be T-posing models, and this was made fun of by the community for a long time. After a while, this became endearing, and many players actually miss it.
- All human factions share the same SCP-049-2 model upon resurrection.
- Has buggy animations, leading to it frequently T-Posing and holding invisible weapons, to humourous effects.