"Excuse me, please. If you would all just turn your attention… Okay, settle down now, I need to… If I could just have your-quiet! I said quiet! I said-will you all just please-I said-SHUT THE FUCK UP! As you may remember, one of our agents approached each and every one of you and gave you an offer. You could either wait out your term on death row, or you could volunteer to participate in our testing facilities for the span of one month. Obviously, you agreed to cooperate. This entails-what? What do you mean you didn't agree?"
"If you can make it through the testing procedures, we let you go at the end of the month. You know, provided you cooperate fully. Sounds like a good deal, right? Was there anyone else who didn't agree? Okay then, moving on..."
-Extract from the SCP Wiki.
Being released from their cells, the Class-Ds have one sole mission, to survive. As such, as a Class-D you must escape the facility, avoid the SCPs and MTF, and find Chaos Insurgency before the former find you!
Given no items, Class-Ds are generally considered the most difficult class to play, they must scavenge, kill and betray to get out alive. If a Class-D successfully escapes, they will respawn as a Chaos Insurgent, and are sent back into the facilty to find more fellow former Class-Ds to liberate.
Class-Ds win along with the Chaos Insurgents after eliminating all of NTF and all SCPs.
Strengths and Weaknesses[编辑]
- They can outrun SCP-096 and 049... given 096 isn't enraged.
- More Class-Ds spawn than any other class at the start of the round.
- They lack any actual ability and don't spawn with any items or weapons.
- Much weaker and less tanky than any other playable class.
- The noise they make can attract SCPs.
- They tend to be shot on sight.
- Class-Ds usually call themselves "D-Boys", or the "Men in Orange".
- They are the most difficult class to play (makes it more fun).
- All but one faction is out to kill them, their counterparts, the Chaos Insurgency.
- All Class-Ds are criminals, and never truly escape the Foundation after their "use".