I am Terranhawk, aka Jamintheinfinite. I work here on the wiki and also moderate the SCP SL Discord.
This section is a test to see how pages would look with a background similar to the page's subject, This one test's 096's page
"SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair."
"SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall. However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently. Approximately one (1) to two (2) minutes after the first viewing, SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1)."
"Upon arriving at SCP-096-1's location, SCP-096 will proceed to kill and [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-096-1. 100% of cases have left no traces of SCP-096-1. SCP-096 will then sit down for several minutes before regaining its composure and becoming docile once again. It will then attempt to make its way back to its natural habitat, [DATA REDACTED]."
-Extracts from the SCP Wiki
SCP-096 spawns in Heavy Containment in it's docile state, pacing slowly around the hallways. While in this state, SCP-096 is completely harmless, and poses little threat. However, if observed by a human for a long enough time, SCP-096 will become distressed, placing it's hands over it's face and jerking around violently for awhile, before entering an enraged state. During this state, SCP-096 moves at 3x it's normal speed, can destroy doors in it's path and can instantly kill any human upon pressing left click. One can also hold down left click instead, which is far more effective. This makes it almost impossible to run from it, or lock it out of a room, meaning hiding is the best option. SCP-096 will jump 50% higher while in raged stated.
After approximately 15 seconds, SCP-096' rage will expire, causing it to go into it's cooldown state. This state is similar to the docile state, except SCP-096 will not make any weeping sound. During this cooldown state is when SCP-096 is the most vulnerable, as it cannot become triggered upon being viewed. After a while, SCP-096 will begin crying again, indicating that it's cooldown is finished and that it can become enraged again.
The time it takes SCP-096 to rage varies depending on how many people are currently on the server. The less people on the server the more time it takes for SCP-096 to enter rage while a server with more people causes him to enter the rage state faster. At 20 people it takes him 4.2 seconds to enter the rage state while a population of 1 would take him 3 times longer to enter the state.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- High Health
- Incredibly powerful whilst enraged, boasting SCP-173's speed, SCP-049's lethality and the ability to destroy doors, allowing SCPs into rooms where humans are camping, or freeing SCPs from rooms they are trapped in.
- Due to the fact that it is enraged when looked at, it is difficult to shoot at without triggering it.
- Incredibly powerful against groups of people, as the disorganised nature of the group may lead to some accidental glances, setting off SCP-096.
- Incredibly powerful in combination with SCP-173.
- On high population servers he enters the rage state faster.
- Slowest character in the game while docile.
- After SCP-096's rage is complete, it is completely vulnerable until it's cooldown is complete, meaning poor positioning can be lethal.
- When triggered, it is completely immobile for a certain amount of time. This can be used by humans with the Micro-HID to force SCP-096 to stand still and confirm an easy kill.
- Cannot destroy elevator doors or gates, meaning humans can bait SCP-096 into a rage, then retreat to safety, attacking when it is on cooldown.
- The rage duration is predictable to experienced players, and as such they can use sound cues or timing to predict when to come out of hiding and attack.
- On servers that are almost empty the time it takes to rage takes awhile.
- SCP-096 is the fifth playable SCP to be added to SCP: Secret Laboratory and the first SCP added after launch.
- Despite the lore, SCP-096 is able to kill anyone while enraged, even those who don't look at it, and can be triggered without even viewing it's face, simply viewing it's body can make it triggered.
- Though SCP-096 can destroy doors, it is unable to destroy gates and elevator doors. Many experienced players realise this, and will utilise these doors to cause 096 to waste a rage.
- Spawning multiple instances of SCP-096 within a game will cause it to become bugged, only letting a few SCP-096s to become enraged. The rest are completely docile, and will sometimes be comedically treated as "pets".
Something I made just for fun 模板:Infoboxtest
173: 5 humans: 6 106: 7 049: 6 096: 4 out of rage, 6 in rage 049-2: 5 939: 7